Our client is leading technology company in Thailand, we are looking for Senior Legal Officer.
- Providing legal advice for any policy/regulations/laws related matters in Thailand
- Prepare and review Agreements and any other legal documents to support company business in English and Thai
- Provide legal advice, consultation and assistance with respect to legal matters to minimize the legal risk and to enhance the benefits of the company
- Draft, comment, and review Agreement and corporate document between company and public company or private company
- Support Management and will be responsible for a broad range of legal, Agreement management and legal administration matters of the company.
- Provide tax advice where necessary on business transactions
- Coordinate with concerned government agencies ex. Labor Department, Revenue Department, etc.
- Keep update on laws and regulations that might affect the Company’s operation
- Follow and maintain management system for SMS and ISMS
- Keep confidentially and safely record and file Company’s document and Agreement
- Make decision on legal issues with consensus from concerned parties and MD
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Contract Administrator, Contract manager, Legal specialist or relevant role in Thailand.
- Major in Business Law, administration or other related which experienced in contract administration.
- Good command in English.
- Accountability and team spirit.
Working hours: 08.30-17.30
Location: MRT line
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)