Our client, a Japanese cosmetics brand is now seeking for a Senior Engineer or Chief Engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Provide production engineering support for the day to day operations of a headphones manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for initiating and driving continuous improvement efforts in assigned process area.
- Works on plant floor with the Specialists, Plant Director, Managers, Engineering, and other staff to troubleshoot technical problems with manufacturing or packaging equipment or process problems in production areas.
- Coordinates and leads continuous improvement projects aimed at waste reduction and efficiency improvements by streamlining processes and improve capability.
- Work with new product development efforts to identify most appropriate manufacturing processes in conjunction with Production.
- Implement equipment, machinery, automation system and process changes that improve quality and safety e.g. (machine improvement, machine design and modifying).
- Monitors projects through the control phase, ensure meeting with project lead time, time handling, machine layout and report results to management.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliance with the company’s Quality standards.
- Thai national, BA in Electrical or Mechanic Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 2-5years experiences in its relevant role e.g. Process, Production Project Engineer or etc.
- Experiences and familiarity with SPC, 6-Sigma , automation system operation and improvement
- Good command of English and proficiency in operating MS office including Engineering software e.g. Auto CAD is required.
- Ability to interpret and apply written procedures and standards governing manufacturing pExcellent problem solving skills, sound decision making skills, and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a team-oriented environment are required.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
Working Hour: Monday - Friday : 8:00 - 17:00 (OT 17:00 - 20:00)
Business: Electronic Manufacturing
Benefit Package: Bonus, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)