- Cooperate with labor union about employment condition to prevent work stoppages and interruption of company business.
- Develops training materials and exercises and presents labor-management cooperation program training to public employers and union statewide to facility good relations during life of union contracts
- Provide overall admin task and report & overall document preparation to support the activities of Welfare Committee Sport Committee & Club in order to meet the objective of their activities.
- Consider with committee to punish the associate be distributing the warning letter
- Male / Aged between 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 5-10 years in Employee Relations and good knowledge in Thai Labor Law and regulation
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:30 – 17:30) Saturday follows company calendar
- Housing allowance: 2,500 Baht
- Meal allowance: The 25 baht per meal (breakfast, lunch)
- Bonus: 5~6 months
Location: Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)