Our client is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to drive our big data initiatives for one of the largest sites in Thailand. They are seeking someone with deep understanding of today’s data and personalization techniques and technologies who is seeking a position to realize their full potential using the latest technologies on a large-scale platform.
- Provide expertise to build our big data, batch, real time stream and business intelligence platforms
- Build and manage our local and cloud infrastructures
- Manage a team of engineers who build and maintain these platforms
- Work closely with our data scientist and product teams to supply operational and business tools and insights
- Age 30 years above
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in big data
- Must be an expert in data and reporting platforms
- Hands on programmer, strong in data structures and programming practices
- Expert understanding of ETL techniques and best practices
- Deep knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval.
- Experience in RedShift, Elastic, Kafka and/or Tableau would be an advantage.
- Practical in English skill
This is a selection of the technologies they use
- Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase, AWS S3, Redshift
- Kibana, Tableau
- Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Nginx, AWS EC2, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron), Kubernetes
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)