Company: Japanese Famous Company
- Provide secretarial tasks and assist the executives to work smoothly for their best time management such as answering and making the phone calls, screening the incoming calls and email.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Handle confidential documents and projects as well as ensure they remain secure by keeping information confidential.
- Conducting report such as sales report, financial report etc.
- Male or Female, age over 25 years old
- Has experience as a secretary
- Can communicate in English and Japanese or JLPT N3 above
- Be able to work under pressure
Location: BTS Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)