Our client is the first cosmetics and toiletries contract manufacturing company in Thailand.
- Continuous analyze the market to identify potential customer and expand sales opportunities of the company solutions and service.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customer, focusing on long term development.
- Continuous look for opportunity to sell the company solution to existing customers and for ways to penetrate competitor’s customer base.
- Establish customer needs and align these with company offerings.
- Present added value and the benefits of company products capability to both existing and prospective customers.
- Offer the customer a proposal including pricing which corresponds with the customer’s needs in a clear and ethical manner.
- Agree on service level agreement with the customer.
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions.
- Age 22-35 years old up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, International Business or related fields.
- At least 1-5 years working experience in Marketing or Sales for Manufacturing industry
- Initiative and hands on with positive attitude
- Good communication skill in Chinese language (HSK 4-6)
Location: Bang Na-Trad km 18 (shuttle bus provided)
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 7.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)