- Provide sales team guidance on how to properly manage and support system integrators and authorized Channel Partners in each territory focused on Robotics.
- Work with Robotics Marketing and factory personnel to assess market size, trends, application requirement, and to develop solutions to unique segment needs that address the robotics industry.
- Coordinate marketing activities and programs with Robotics Sales teams & Service.
- Advise and participate Seminars, Road shows, trade shows, site visits, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Power Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineer or related filed.
- Knowledge of automation products involving, Servo and Motion control, PLCs, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Management skill.
- Ability to travel for up to 50% of the time.
- Good communication in Japanese language (N2)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)