- Execute plans that support the company’s marketing goals, coordinate with clients and manufacturing, packaging designer, R&D, SCM, Production and others related processes.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation and product by market visit or phone
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers
- Maintaining customer relationships for future purchases.
- Coordinate internally and externally to achieve the goals, or perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Control and monitor the staff performance and talent acquisition to enhance the effectiveness.
- Engage the process of new product, Technology, Innovation or any change Product.
- Male or Female
- Age 30-40 years old
- Graduated Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years working experience in sale function
- Have experienced with OEM cosmetic / supplement company
- Good Command of English language
- Technical Marketing Skills, Interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills for Microsoft Office