About Employer: One of the global manufacturers of industrial robots and solutions for factory automation (Logistic Automation System) is now looking for Thailand Service Engineers to join their team for 24/7 stand-by support to local clients in Food and Beverage, Retailer, E-Commerce, etc.
- Pro-actively develop new business opportunities with both existing and potential customers by marketing, promoting and securing new order intake.
- Develops, maintains and improves business relations with the customers. Seeks new target customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Responsible for planning and implementing business development strategies, sales and marketing activities for project, solutions and system sales.
- Involve in the go to market strategies and business development plans that are in line with the organization's sales objectives.
- Negotiate terms of sales with major clients that will maximize the organization's business interests.
- Conduct presentations to potential clients and be able to promote the strength of our services and applications and how they meet their requirements.
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle until closing the sales.
- Keep abreast of activities and changes in the industry and develop sales strategies to counteract any negative impact on our business.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent (preferably Engineering)
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of integrated systems/ solutions/ technical or project sales experience with proven sales track record.
- Strong business acumen and analytical.
- Able to conceptualize solutions and articulate concept and proposed solutions to customers.
- Able to work independently with strong commercial, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to be fully conversant with the technologies in the industry.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both spoken and written English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)