Our client is Germany & USA Company, manufacturing high barrier plastic films for packaging of pharmaceutical, food products as well as high quality ESD films for packaging of sensitive electronic components in a state-of-the-art production facility at the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong.
Already in the process of expansion, our client is looking for motivated professionals
- Achieve the goals of profit (AV), revenue and volume
- Complete the receivable collection process and manage the payment terms of the customers
- Help customers
- Help to assure the on time delivery of products to the customers
- Facilitate the claim resolution process
- Be a part of the team to help the whole company achieve goals
- As assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing
- Develop customer and business opportunity
- Manage customer relations
- Help to bring “Voice of Customers” into the company and representing them internally
- Understand and manage the market trend and development, as well as competitor intelligence
- Maximize products profit, sales revenue and market share of the accounts and territory of concern
- Develop, recommend and execute of strategies for the area/accounts/segment
- Be the master of what you are responsible
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales or customer services from the industry
- Experience with the SAP or other related software
- Experience in multinational company is an advantage
- Business goal and profit oriented
- Able to sell high value added products and services.
- Able to work independently and to handle complicated situations
- Good command or Spoken and Written English and Computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal as well as organization skills.
- Dynamic & energetic individual
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)