Our client is a leader of industrial cleaning solutions who serve main clients in refinery, oil & gas business. Currently, they are looking for potential candidate who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Degree in Engineering preferred; degree in Business, Marketing or management considered with supplemental technical training or experience
- Refinery, Oil and Gas experience/knowledge a PLUS
- Baseline foundation of knowledge of chemical cleaning solution, heat exchanger and other rotating equipment
- Good English communication ability, both in written and verbal
- Must be an aggressive self-starter who can work independently, be well organized, detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Build strong relationships with technical decision makers and key accounts in assigned territory
- Provide input to the proposal process and develop strategies to ensure the company make the most competitive technical and commercial offerings
- Meets with customers, negotiates contracts and closes sales
- Track customer calls and provide reports accordingly using CRM tool as directed
- Effectively manage quote log and follow up
- Other ad-hoc duties or projects, as required by the Line Manager
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)