Client business: A world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
- To develop and maintain business strategies for local region by achieving sales target and increased market shares.
- Visit customer to drive sales pitch and product presentations
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit target
- Align and link business strategies set by company
- Build strong relationship with existing and new client.
- Provide sales and after-sales support, in coordinate with our internal departments and customers
- Prepare project costing, project and sales quotations for customers
- Market studies and feedback to sales manager.
- Minimum 3 years on industrial sales experience(indoor/outdoor) or similar position and obtained by experience
- Professional education in engineering, business or related fields, or similar level obtained by experience
- Sale experience and have relationship with customer in general industries(chemical, petrochemical, power, steel, paper, cement) is the strength point
- Multi Lingual (incl. English)
Benefit & Welfare:
- Car allowance
- Medical insurance
- Social Security
Working on Mon-Fri at 08:30-17:30
Location : BTS Chatuchak or MRT, Phaholyothin Rd.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)