Our customer is an Automotive manufacturing industry, we are now looking for potential candidate for ;
- Leading the continuous improvement of safety and environmental performances.
- Establish, implement, and promote safety and environmental management system in conformance the law and company's commitment.
- Develop and deliver Safety and Environment strategy and improve environmental performance through continuous improvement in order to succeed a zero loss.
- Manage all issue to comply with legal and corporate requirement (safety, environment, security and system).
- Control safety, environment, and security budget.
- Provide, maintain and develop Environmental system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Male or Female, Age 38 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in higher in Occupation Health & Safety or related.
- 10 years’ experiences in Safety & Environment and Security in manufacturing industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Management level.
- Strong Leadership skill, Interpersonal skill and Presentation skill.
- Good command in English.