Our customer is an automotive manufacturer, we are now looking for potential candidate for.
- Plan and control safety operations occupational health and working environment.
- Create a safety promotion plan organizing activity to promote safety and control the hazard search and assessment activities (CCCF) to achieve goals.
- Analyze, evaluate and summarize safety performance occupational health and working environment.
- Plan and control machine safety activities.
- Supervise training and education for safety staff. Occupational health and working environment.
- Male / Female, Age 32 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Working Environment.
- Safety knowledge occupational health and working environment.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in industrial safety in the factory.
- Good English in writing and communication skill.
- Good Microsoft Office and presentation.
- Able to work under high pressure.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)