Our customer is an automotive manufacturer, we are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Male only age 35-38 years old and Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety management or relevant field.
- Deep understanding of legal safety guidelines.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)