Our client is a Japanese company which is a Manufacturer.
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Ensure that legal requirements and other requirements of Group are identified, established and implement.
- Deployment and guarantee ISO - 14001 in path legal compliance
- Ensure that the management system which is put in place does contribute to continuous improvement in performance
- Has the role of expert and advisor
- Check that safety and security equipment are in compliance with requirements and in good condition
- Carry out risk analysis and monitor regulatory survey
- Manage communication on accidents registered and promote a safety, environmental and security attitude
- Establish the site “Health, Safety, Security and Environment” operation procedures and oversee their application
- carry out inspections and internal audits, make recommendations and specify corresponding actions as well as the responsibility for implementing it
- Implement and monitor action relating to the handling of any non-compliance revealed by the inspections, internal audits and external audits, taking the necessary investments into account.
- be aware of developments in the legislation
- To check that budgets do indeed include the investment which is to be made
- Propose “Health, Safety, Security and Environment” operating budgets and the necessary investment to the Site Management, and manage them.
- Male or Female aged 35 – 45 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Environment.
- At least 7 years of experience in management of safety, health & environmental system in manufacturing field.
- Excellent knowledge of Thai Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Advanced knowledge of recognized management system standards (I ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skill are required.
- Strong communication and have very good command of English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)