“Our client, is Manufacturer of Chemical is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Manager.”
- Male or female aged 33 – 45 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related filed
- Education background in Chemical (Science, Engineer etc.).
- At least 7 years of experience in management of safety, health & environmental system.
- At least 5 years in Chemical Manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of Thai Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Advanced knowledge of recognized management system standards (ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001)
- Strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skill are required.
- Strong communication and have very good command of English (Direct Report to UK)
- Manage communication on accidents registered and promote a safety, environmental and security attitude.
- Plan, organize and evaluate the program/activities to build employee awareness on Safety activities (CSR, code of Corporate Ethics, Suggestion TPM,QCC,CCCF,OHSAS18001,ISO14001)
- Ensure that legal requirements and other requirements of Group are identified, established and implement.
- Ensure that the management system which is put in place does contribute to continuous improvement in performance
- Establish the site “Health, Safety, Security and Environment” operation procedures and oversee their application carry out inspections and internal audits, make recommendations and specify corresponding actions as well as the responsibility for implementing it
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)