Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of automotive parts, is seeking for Safety Officer.
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Potential of preventing workplace safety hazards by following routine inspections.
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Expertise in providing trainings, updating documenting policies and investigate unsafe conditions.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
- Thai Nationality.
- 22 – 35 Years old, Male/Female.
- Having certificate of safety officer.
- Practical level in English (be able to make English documents).
- Computer: MS Office Applications.
- ISO experience & knowledge.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)