Our client is a multinational leading specialty chemicals company from U.S.A. The core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
- Manage existing and create new customers, identify and establish required Dealer Network for Business Line
- Ensure compliance of the annual sales budget for Thailand
- Ensure 10% new business development by selling new products, establishing new customers YOY basis.
- Ensure product/service support for customers for their high service satisfaction index
- Updating market trends and generates competition information on regular basis and updating regional HQ on regular basis.
- Explore details with regard to Regulatory demands in the region
- Regularly meeting distributors and assessing their performance and corrective actions, if necessary.
- Independently plans customer visits on regular basis and ensures customer visit reports are maintained and sent to supervisor periodically via internal tool.
- Ensure execution of all related orders by order management team in Head Office and liaison with BU controller for the accounting of collected payments as and when applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Business Administration or Related Field.
- At least 5 years of relevant marketing and sales experiences in Thailand market.
- Experience in Chemical Coating or Paint products.
- Knowledge in Biocide related product is preferred.
- Good command in English.
- Moderate frequency of travel.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)