Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering technology, rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries.
- Develop regional sales plan aligned with global strategy
- Execute sales plan to exceed sales targets from existing and new customer accounts
- Grow market share by identifying new business opportunities and target new areas and clients to grow market share
- Support all technical service and knowledge and provide to clients
- Develop marketing material, training material and provide internal training program for local staffs
- Liaison with regional sales and service team on any product related topic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Plastic Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of filtration technology sold into industrial applications, preferably polymers applications
- Knowledge of process fluid applications around process applications within the Polymers, Plastics, and Pharmaceuticals and other processing industries
- Experiences work with the regional sales and service team to identify new opportunities and achieve maximum potential for company product.
- Good command in English.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (both domestically and internationally)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)