Our client, a Japanese Company. They are looking for a Research and Planning Officer to support their team.
- Plan the research project, conduct research, and analyze research result
- Plan and develop the standard operation by sorting out the information or data (Organize the information logically)
- Leading and directing the project by cooperating with client, co-worker, and vendor
- Age not over 28 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 1 year experience of research project management and planning
- Knowledge in software for data analysis would be advantage
- Business level in English
Location: BTS, MRT Area
Working day: Mon – Fri / 08:30-17:30 hrs.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)