Our client,UK Company specialize in Food. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Reliability Engineer in Saraburi.
- Plan and review the Reliability Control Machinery programannually; fully implement the Reliability Control Machinery program to reduce and avoid the production downtime.
- Develop maintenance strategy from fixed-time to condition based for critical equipment by used-vibration analysis.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Provides support to factory operations teams for continuous improvement activities in Safety, Quality, and cost efficiency.
- Looking for Installation of new machines or equipment.
- Preparing and ordering for spare parts for all machines and equipmentand looking/developing the local materials to use them as alternative spare parts
- Coordinate & Manage vendors for major outsourced maintenance contracts & repairs
- Thai nationality
- Male-Female 25-35 years.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline (preferably mechanical or electrical) or equivalent knowledge or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Maintenance Management System - Minimum 5 years maintenance experience
- Good knowledge of Maintenance process and activities.
- Advanced computer skills
- Good knowledge English language
- Good knowledge GMP, HACCP, ISO
- Knowledge Piping design, Auto CAD
Work : Monday - Saturday (08.00-17.00)
Business: Food industry
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)