Client is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
- Overall assessment and dossier preparation for national and international notifications and registration processes for biocides and actives. Take the lead on national registration i.e. submission, discussion with authorities.
- Process and monitor registration activities of the Actives & Formulated products (ACD) in ASEAN through net & Distributors. Directly manage national registration.
- Product registration compliance, including but not limited to label review, importation and handling of ACD products, business regulatory needs in the countries of responsibility.
- Maintains current, accurate, and accessible information concerning the registration status and priorities according to processes and systems.
- Provides summary and analysis of new regulations and developing regulatory trends.
- Monitor regulatory changes, including HazCom (such as safety data sheet and labelling regulations), chemical laws which may impact ACD products, and complete the required actions to meet regulatory deadlines. Provides comments to authorities, Trade Associations when and where appropriate.
- Close cooperation with other function within the business as good team players.
- Bachelor's degree in Science.
- Possess 3 years of relevant experience and preferably in a related industry experience.
- Advantageous to possess a good knowledge in the field of product regulations and label compliance in the region.
- Meticulous attention to details and possesses good project management skill are essential.
- Excellent communication in English.
Operation time: Mon-Fri (8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.)
Location: BTS Area
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)