- Handling of Import Registration for the New Products with Thai FDA.
- To complete forms and request originating from government agencies.
- Supporting Customer’s Questionnaire Forms and Customer Auditing.
- Supporting Logistics for License per Invoice.
- Providing the Import of Sample product license for approval from Thai FDA Inspection.
- Good command of English, Both in writing and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in regulatory affairs regarding "Food Ingredients and Additives"
- Good connections with FDA administrators.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Able to manage priorities under pressure and multi-tasking skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)