- Research trends and analyze market strategy
- Coordination of all parties by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Develop and improve products and services
- Maintain excellent relationship with customers and colleagues
- Manage the development process
- Identify target customers and develop opportunity
- Support marketing activities
- Support for Tender Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Transportation and logistics business.
- Excellent command in spoken & written English
- Have Managerial skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Good computer skills (MS office; Power Point & Excel)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)