Our client, UK Company specialize in Food. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Product Development Supervisor in Saraburi.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Engineering, Food Science or in Scientific related field.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience for Supervisor level and minimum 3-7 years experiences in food business for supervisor level
- Minimum TOEIC Score 550 for Supervisor level
- Computer literacy
- Can - do attitude, Initiative, proactive with strong analytical skill
- Strong leadership and people management skill (Senior supervisor level)
- Required to work in processing and/or plant environment. Sometime have to work in other locations, Saraburi, Korat plant or others.
- Required to work outside of normal business hours and during weekend.
- Occasionally traveling oversea.
- Initiate new product concept development, new product presentation and value creation within scope of responsibility including implementation and compatibility Company and Customer environment.
- Develop product prototype, product cost and product trial, communicate trial results and its conclusion and recommendation where needed.
- Lead process development activities to ensure that projects are planned in the specification and customer standard, and complete within timely manner.
- Participate and recommend the optimum utilization of ingredients, packaging materials and equipment in the development of new product.
- Investigate and develop formulation, specification and procedural change to improve existing product quality, market ability of existing finished product.
- Support or participate in innovate project with new technology; Ingredients & packaging improvement project, new machine installation and testing, commissioning, and operating of plant equipment.
- Lead or participate on cross functional team on Cost Saving projects as a benefit to company and/or Customer
Working Hour: Mon – Sat (08.00-17.00)
Benefit Package: Food, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Insurance, OT, Transportation Service, and Annual Bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)