- Control and management quality assurance product, in-process, before and after.
- Assign a process owner for the APQP project, a cross function team to effective.
- Determine QA quality target for customer claim.
- Control of all implementation to achievement quality target.
- Control of all quality system and quality assurance activities.
- Leader team meeting analysis root cause for corrective action.
- Solving all quality problem and analysis and take the corrective action.
- Control all new model & PPAP activities.
- Follow company's policies & objective (IATF16949, ISO14001)
- Perform comply with IATF16949, ISO14001 requirements.
- Male, 35-45 years old
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering.
- 5+ years for Quality Assurance / Quality control experience in automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of QC 7 tools, PPAP, APQP, 8D, Root cause.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, IATF16949 and experience to achieve certification if preferred
- Good command of English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)