Our client, an international trading and manufacturing company of medical use, is now looking for an experienced QA with ISO and FDA knowledge.
- To monitor and improve total line process control, quality and yield
- To monitor control and improve effective reporting, feedback and documentation system.
- To make sure and carried out equipment and jigs are used according to written instructions
- To plan, manage and do effective analysis on product and quality problem.
- To maintain and make sure all ISO 9001,IS0 13485, EC certification requirements are satisfied
- To do 5S, maintain and improve safety. Security and working environment
- Direct, control and motivate subordinate in all aspects of their work to achieve effective performance.
- To contribute to continuous improvement of production, safety, quality, cost productivity and work environment
- Thai nationality, age 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields
- More than 2 years of experience in QA, FDA, ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485, Medical device or any related fields
- Own car and driving license is a must
- Good command in English is a must
Working hours: Mon – Fri / Alt Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)