Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Respond for control quality system quality audit, support customer claim and customer support
- Control Measurement equipment jig tool and calibration validation follow IATF16949.
- Planning and control incoming part, Outgoing part and in process QC check and evaluate
- Improve QC/QA department performance and coordinate with other section for improve and KAIZEN.
- Analyze and improvement for cost down.
- Analyze problem of production process and find countermeasure and re occurs preventive.
- Support audit all customers and other job assigned by Manager.
- Male/ Female, age 28 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years in QA/QC with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 4-5 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)