Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive coating industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Lead incoming / in-process / final defect and customer claim and find out root cause and provide preventive action
- Manage overall activity of Quality function in the factory.
- Develop quality assurance management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and AS and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Monitor quality control systems, inspection policies and procedure to ensure effectively quality control/assurance process.
- Thai , Male, Female
- 35 to 45 years old
- Minimum 8 years experiences in Quality Manager for coating or painting for automotive manufacturing
- Self-motivate and resilient with energy and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skill, analytical skill, and presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, ,IATF ,ISO 9001 ,14001
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
Bonus: over than 4 months
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)