Our client is world’s leading automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Quality control of Incoming - Outgoing, Supervise all of production quality process
- Training to all Quality system to all person.
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and AS and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Handle new model.
- Handle customer claim, negotiate with client and supplier.
- Thai , Male, Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Science
- 28 to 35 years old
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Chemical Industrial and Hazardous substance control specialist.
- Knowledge in APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, ,IATF ,ISO 9001 and 14001
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
Location: Amata City Rayong
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)