'- Preparation of the indicated items to audits and inspections by customer.
- Contractual matter such as ISO certification and regulatory arrangements.
- Supervision and management of manufacturing control and quality control operations, such as making sure manufactured products meet quality standards.
- Maintenance of plants and equipment, and response to government and customer inspections and audits.
- Operation, management and improvement of quality regulations in manufacturing.
- Change management for manufacturing process after installation of new equipment.
- Verification of various records from product manufacturing to equipment maintenance.
- The trouble of assessing the impact of the product on the uncovered.
- Collect information on activities in the plant and review procedures
- Customer relations (including complaint handling), etc.