Our client is kitchen equipment manufacturing based in Prachinburi
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible on customer claim issues (Containment plan, analyze, investigate cause of problem, perform experiment, issues 8D Reports, New method implement)
- Works with customer to provide failure analysis support and review, validate, investigate, and document customer concerns.
- Control product quality to comply with quality standard.
- Interface with Engineering and Production to ensure transfers to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
- Conduct process audits, including support production team to improve and achieve process quality target.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Practical knowledge of QMS and manufacturing process quality.
- Have knowledge in Quality Analysis and strong knowledge in cooling system.
- Good communication in English
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings, models, specifications and documentation is required.
Working hours: 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (2 SAT/Month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)