Our client is a range of connectors, sensors and electronic components meet connectivity challenges in a wide array of environments and conditions
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Business Administration or Economics
- Thai nationality only
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in purchasing or procurement in Manufacturing company
- Assertive and self-motivated to meet assigned objectives or goals
- Experience with SAP preferable
- Good personality and well respected.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving technique.
- Managerial skills
- Good communication skills
- To perform purchasing functions (direct/indirect/MRO, CERs etc)
- To maintain pricing of the assigned commodities in SAP (is required)
- To drive cost reduction programs for the assigned commodities
- Manage mitigation of price increase from supplier.
- To work efficiently and effectively in supporting other functional departments
- To support the global or regional procurement initiatives of the assigned commodities
- To analyze monthly reports and managing purchase price variance
- To negotiate price, payment term, shipment term and T&C in contracts where applicable
- To support the company in terms of in/out-sourcing of tooling where applicable
- To support company-wide programs such as TEOA/EHS etc
- To manage, maintain and developing long term strategic relationship with key supplier’s base
- To back-up fellow procurement engineer as and when required
- Coordination / work with Requester for sourcing plan
- Participate in regional and global strategic sourcing efforts.
- Prepare / update cost reduction budget on his / her responsibility.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)