Our client is a multi-site worldwide French banking so is now seeking for a Project Manager, who can manage Electronic payment system for their business.
- Project Manager, to participate to the support, projects and operation of Electronic Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards)
- Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
- Communicate with Vendors in order to benchmark and plan project implementation.
- Manage projects and organize steering committees.
- Create and maintain documentation on E-Payment systems and processes.
- Write test plan, define test scope and organize testing to ensure the quality of the projects deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Computer Business or related field
- 3 years at least in Project manager, Senior system analyst, Business Analyst
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Ability to work with Agile Method
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Good experience and a strong technical background.
- Strong analytical mind and strong experience with E-Payment technologies.
- Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
- Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process
- Experience with card schemes (VISA, MasterCard, Union-Pay) and certification
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)