Our Client, a Japanese IT Consulting and Solution Company is now looking for qualified candidate a to join the team
This role requires skills which will include getting requirements from clients, designing the solution, implementing, providing go-live which will involve support for customers. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has a background in full life cycle implementation projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience project management of ERP Software especially in one of these Applications: IFS, SAP, ORACLE, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS
- Managed at least 3 projects full cycle (with users more than 30)
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Project
Other Required Experience & Skills:
- PMP or PRINCE II Certification is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, any specialized Engineering, Accounting and Human Resources
- Language Skills: Good command in English
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)