Our client is manufacture of products for the medical device market that they are now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Project engineer.
- Responsible for all assigned within NPI project phases, coordinate all project resource members
- Implement ECN/ECO, risk management, validation processes including prepare & collect all NPI documentation and transfer NPI project to mass production.
- Coordinate with all functional department to ensure the project complete within timeline/budget and meet quality targets achieved.
- Contact with customers about all activities concern such as product quality issue in mass production stage, cost reduction, product test.
- Providing production training or other functional engineers relate and keep up to date with industry trends or latest technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in program management in automotive manufacturing
- Problem solving and process improvement capabilities.
- Ability to read technical drawing.
- Excellent in writing reading and spoken English.
- Able to operate computer: Microsoft office
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)