“Our Japanese client, IT Solution Service Provider, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Project Engineer (Server)”
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for server and system.
- Install, configure, and maintain server services, equipment and devices.
- Provide service and support, maintenance IT equipment’s and related workstation
- Provide consultation to Helpdesk Team in first level support problem and troubleshooting.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of server and related equipment.
- Documents server problems and resolution for future reference.
- Control the IT infrastructure project related on server and related part.
- Project Documentation.
- Male/Female age between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or related field
- Certificate of MCSE2012 or MCITP2012 is advantaged.
- Windows/Linux Server, Exchange Server, TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, DHCP, IIS, firewalls, router
and switch configuration etc.
- Good communication in English.
- At least 2-3 years of experiences in Windows system management
- Able to perform user administration.
- Able to run and troubleshoot basic server issues.
- Able to perform basic backup/restore administration.
- Basic understanding of file system and networking.
- Knowledge of Backup Enterprise solution, Antivirus Enterprise
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN including Wireless Network, Internet, Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus,
- network infrastructure(LAN/WAN/DHCP/DNS)
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Operating Systems (Windows Vista/7/8)
- Able to troubleshoot and solve basic computer and network problems.
Location: Wireless Road, Phloen Chit
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)