Our client is a manufacturer for plastic precision molding as well as gasket seals. They are looking for a potential employee who can fulfill their requirements as following:
- Male or Female, age between 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial related field, Plastic technology preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in precision injection molding, experience in handling project for Automotive industries preferred.
- Dynamic, active and able to work under pressure and Good problem-solving skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in SAP, ISO 9001/ TS 16949 preferred.
Overall, responsible for the efficient running of projects assigned from first article submission, trial run to pilot production
- Study engineering specification, process capabilities, mold fabrication requirement from customers for new projects
- Coordinate inter-department project related activities to meet customer’s first article submission requirement
- Prepare & submit FA submission packages including FA Inspection Data, Inspection Plan, Process Management Plan, Material Certificates, Standard Packaging Information, part sample and other document specified by customers
- Develop & document product packaging according to STD packaging information for new projects
- Generate & maintain Bill of material, internal engineering documents & customer’s engineering specifications for projects assigned
- Organize product trial run, pilot production for project assigned according to customer’s requirement
- Support production, assembly & QA to ensure process efficiency & product quality
- Review all engineering Change Request to study the impact on tooling modification, part disposition and Bill of Material & make decision on the request
- React on engineering change requests by making appropriate responses on tooling modification, part disposition, BOM update & issuing internal & customer’s ECN
- Any other duties & responsibilities as and when assigned
Location: Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)