Our client is provide a full printing service from the beginning to the end. Starting from the process of creating artwork, making plate for printing, folding, sorting and binding. Around the office, there are a lot of restaurant, Toyota is main client and strong relationship manual book.
- Coordinate with developer (in-house & outsourcing) and designer in Thailand and oversea regarding
- Manage the projects of Application development for mobile, tablet (iOS, Android) (Mainly focus on this)
- Manage the projects of Website development
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and client (sometimes) regarding
- Manage database management program (System) requested by customer Sitemap, logic tree, wireframe etc. creation
- Control quality and do testing (UAT)
- Plan and control working schedule of each development project
- Calculate and control production cost
- Work as a team as well as independently with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Female 25-35 years old. (Only Thai nationality)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Business Coordinator or project coordinator position.
- Have experience in iOS / Android application development or web application development or multi-touch Kiosk content creation and project management
- Fluent in one of the following programming languages: HTML5, PHP, Objective C, C++ (Java) (Flash)
- Can speaking and writing English.
Location Working: Bang na
Working hours: Monday – Friday (08.30 am – 17.30 pm)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)