Our client, a Japanese appliances manufacturer is now looking for experienced candidate to join as Production Supervisor (Chemical Engineer).
- Male, Thai Nationality, aged 29 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical or a related field.
- Experience minimum 5 years in production as a Chemical Plant or Petrochemical Plant.
- Able to manage holiday of sub-ordinate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in chemical, production, safety and quality is a must.
- Able to work in Rayong area (Maptaput Industrial Estate).
- Willing to go to Japan.
- Plan in detail the daily production from a weekly program.
- Organize and manage the production output: quality, yield and cycle time.
- Supervise a team: hiring, training, skill development, evaluation and propose progression.
- Assure the discipline and follow strictly on HSEQ policies.
- Analyze deviations and take corrective actions in order to maintain production.
- Manages performance continue development associate by providing training and coaching.
- Propose corrective action and process improvements.
- Training to operators on the job function.
- Participate to Management Systems ISO9001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS 18001
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)