Our client, the Multinational Automotive Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Production Shift Supervisor.
- Planning and control daily production to ensuring processes and quality.
- Training and development skill of subordinate to meet requirement
- Monitoring, reporting and steering of relevant KPI’s.
- Control and making database for production in ERP System
- Monitoring and control 5s.
- Shift work between day and night shift, including on Saturdays as required from customer.
- Developing and maintain morale to effective team and production.
- Control and supervise indirect staff such as QU, FA and LO during night shift and weekend operation.
- This position is applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Vocational or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related Field.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in production.
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably QAD.
- Knowledge of MTM and REFA methods.
- Knowledge of Labor Protection Law.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)