Our client is automotive part, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Developing production goals based on actual and investigate any cause, and possible solutions to any problems reflected in the metrics.
- Managing production activities and performance team members engaged in the production.
- Effectively maximizing production yield and minimize production wastes
- Handling trouble shooting of product issues that occur in the marketplace
- Control and reduce production costs.
- Inspecting the production area to verify that everything is operating properly.
- Submitting work orders to maintenance for repairs and/or modifications needed on the equipment or safety related.
- Implementing new ideas to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Coordinating with other departments to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Production Manager.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Production Assistant Manager.
- Strong in management role more than 100 manpower.
- Preferably experience with metal stamping part for automotive part.
- Knowledge of Kaizen,5S, APQP, PPAP, IATF16949 are advantage.
- Strong leadership, Management skill, Coaching skill.
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday / 8.00 - 17.00
- Salary: 50,000– 80,000 THB/ month
- Allowance: Provided bonus 4 months as average
Location: Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)