Our client, a Japanese Manufacture of Chemical for Automotive, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Production Planning and Control Engineer
- Analyzed processed problem, solving, monitoring and improvement and reduced and detected defects as well as increased process capability.
- Control Material and finished goods stock , Planning to import material order follow plan
- Continuous management , monitoring and improvement on production planning procedure
- Analysis customer order part product and summarize data
- Management and review monthly production line planning, Delivery schedule planning and material planning
- Issue bill of material (BOM), production plan schedule of new model and follow up schedule.
- Communicating with internal production and support organizations to manage the plan in efficient.
- Male or Female, age between 24 – 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer (Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer)
- Background from manufacturing any fields in chemical or automotive field would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of production control, material order management , logistics, warehouse
- Able to communication in English
- Good knowledge of program SAP, ERP, BOM
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)