Our client is Japanese manufacturing Textile company. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Production Planning Staff.
- Manage Production Planning
- Manage & follow up raw material
- Coordinate detail production with merchandiser
- Coordinate detail product & production line with factory
- Follow up workmanship & quality of production
- Follow up shipment delivery
- Check quality original sample before in production line
- Male/Female, Age not over 27 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Garment or Textile
- At least 1 years direct experience in Garment or Textile industry
- Good command in English communication (TOEIC 550 up)
- Can start working immediately is a plus
Position: Production Planning Staff
Location: Near BTS Surasak, Sathorn, BKK
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)