Our client is world’s leading technology in nonwoven industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Managing the progress of production planning and ordering for production lines.
- To understand the capacity of the plant and make a production plan.
- Summarize production performance and analyze to grasp the gap between theoretical capacity and actual capacity. Formulate the next action to approach theoretical capacity.
- In new product development, in cooperation with sales and planning teams, support development teams performing trial, mass production, and a series of factory project management.
- Drive production planning for entire manufacturing process and operations.
- Thai Nationality, Female/Male 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any relates field.
- More than 5 years of factory work process experience in nonwoven or relate field.
- Knowledge of production planning, production control, material order.
- Strong in management skill and leadership.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)