Our client is Japanese steel manufacturing company. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Production Planning Manager.
- Control production and production according to the plan set up by the department.
- Production machine and equipment improvement.
- Process Improvement for maximum efficiency in both quantity and quality.
- Support all production activity.
- Problem analysis and find solution for tool problem during production.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal skills whilst being team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Male only, Age over 35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineer.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Production planning in Automotive or Steel industry.
- Have knowledge in quality system such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and Safety and Kaizen activity.
- Good command in English communication or/and Japanese is a plus.
Working Hours: Mon-Sat 07.30-16.30 (3 Saturdays working per month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)