- Experience in automotive component manufacturing preferred.
- Must have experience working in lean manufacturing environments utilizing six-sigma, TPM, TQM, standard work, process improvements or continuous improvement projects.
- Must recognize the importance of maintaining a safe working environment and able to enforce rules and regulations regarding all safety aspects.
- Must have solid understanding ability to work in an ISO regulated environment, and ability to maintain workmanship standards.
- Ideal manufacturing experience would be in any of the following manufacturing industries: assembly, automotive, electronics, job shop, etc.
- Strong leadership, organizational, time management, troubleshooting, problem solving and follow through skills.
- Assertiveness to propose quality, safety and efficiency improvements.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Time & Attendance system.
- Highly attentive to details.
- Flexible, approachable, effective and diplomatic communication rapport.
- Support TQM, ISO9001:2015 and TS16949 systems.
- 7-10+ years Production Experience (Assembly or Machine shop) required.
- Previous experience managing employees, administering policies and reviews as well as performance coaching. Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- 3-5 years of management experience in a fast-paced manufacturing setting Required.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)