"Our client is the manufacturer which export agricultural product"
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in management level
- Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO, BRC standards
- Good command of English (able to communicate with foreigners fluency)
- Be able to work as a shift
- Develop, Test and make in to operation of control concepts to achieve optimal in terms of plant efficiency and degree of automation
- Create and design process control chart, control plan, plating process flow chart (PCPF), working instruction (WI), auditing and revising ability to allow employees to be trained and perform tasks smoothly during mass production.
- Implement lean manufacturing concepts to improve quality, cost and delivery
- Investigate and resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
- Work with engineer department to plan and review the reliability control machinery program annually; fully implement the reliability Control Machinery program to reduce and avoid the production downtime to ensure the achievement of the company aim(Safety/Quality/Productivity)
- Analyzing trend of all machines and provides recommendations to improve machine reliability.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)