Our client is world leading's Chemical manufacturing, we are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Manage the manufacture of products and production process comply with production plan, all subordinate in production process to be effective in KPI and business goals.
- Setting and maintaining the Cost Budget for Production.
- Coordinate production planning and follow process as planned
- To involve in process improvement, new product development and equipment problem solving.
- Utilize QCC/Kaizen and TPM concepts to develop production process, output & products quality, OEE, production efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate production planning for follow process as planned and other departments.
- Able to management of productivity, quality, manpower and PDCA.
- Thai, Male, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in concrete or cement Industry.
- 3 years in management role as Asst. Manger or Manager level.
- Able to speak English is preferable.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)